Green Sauce Recipe| Dhaniya Chutney Recipe
I am sharing this easy Dhaniya Chutney Recipe which you can prepare very quickly. This green chutney recipe goes best with my Tandoori Chicken Recipe and Chicken Afghani Tikka Recipe (Link Below)
- How to make Chicken Tandoori– Tandoori Chicken Recipe (Click for Recipe)
- How to make Chicken Afghani Tikka – Chicken Afghani Tikka Recipe (Click for Recipe)
You can also use this recipe with Naan and Kulcha. This green chutney recipe is also great for making bread sandwiches.
Do try! If you like the recipe do share in comments below the post and let me know. In case you want to ask for substitutes for any ingredients just ask me via email or via comment.
This is an easy recipe to make Dhaniya Chutney (Coriander Chutney Recipe).
- 250 grams Coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- 4 Pc Green chilies
- 3 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1 small Tomato
- 5-6 Pc garlic (pods)
- Salt To taste
- 2 Teaspoon Oil ((This is optional if you are calorie concious))
- In a grinding jar take all the ingredients and grind it into a fine paste.
- Add oil and mix well. Your chutney is ready to serve.
- You can store your chutney in the refrigerator for 5-6 days.
- Oil is optional.