Tomato Chutney Recipe
Chutney (Devanagari – “चटनी” also transliterated chatney or chatni, Sindhi: چٽڻي) is a sauce in the cuisines of the Indian subcontinent that can include such forms as tomato relish, a ground peanut garnish or a yoghurt, cucumber and mint dip.
I am sharing this easy Tomato Chutney Recipe which you can prepare very quickly.This recipe is very spicy and goes well with my Momos Recipe.
- How to make Chicken Momos – Chicken Momos (Click for Recipe)
- How to make Veg Momos – Momos (Click for Recipe)
Do try my other chutney recipes:
- How to make Dhaniya Pudina Chutney –Dhaniya Pudina Chutney Recipe (Click for Recipe)
- How to make Dhaniya Chutney – Dhaniya Chutney Recipe (Click for Recipe)
Do try! If you like the recipe do share in comments below the post and let me know. In case you want to ask for substitutes for any ingredients just ask me via email or via comment.
- 4-5 Tomatoes Medium Sized
- 4-5 Cloves garlic
- 4-5 Red Chily Dried
- 1 Onion Small sized
- Salt to taste
In a pan keep all the ingredients together and let it boil in 1/4 cup of water for 15 -20 minutes.
Let it cool down make a fine paste in a grinder & strain it in a bowl. Your chutney is ready to serve.
- You can add finely chopped onions green chillies and coriander leaves to it if you like.